Migros Food Online (MFO) is the most exciting entrepreneurial initiative in online food retailing in Switzerland today. Our vision is to deliver the best-in-class online shopping experience that will delight and inspire our customers.
We are an independent unit within the Migros Group, combining the best of several worlds: a growing and highly motivated team, an entrepreneurial culture and agile working approach in a dynamic and challenging environment.
We are looking for a UX-Designer (f/m/d) 80-100% to join our team, who will support us in building a design system, the analysis of user groups and their needs, the creation of complex interaction concepts as well as the evaluation of these concepts and the further advancement of digital touch points. You will work in an interdisciplinary team of UXers, product owners, data analysts and front-end developers.
UX / Design Hero (w/m/d)
THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
- Make the MFO app and web site not just great, but awesome. You do this by building solutions that are customer focused. And customer focused only.
- Discuss and propose ideas based on data and facts. Because you are a doer and allergic to back-and-forth discussions and endless meetings.
- You thrive on delivering high quality and exceptional digital experiences. Good is just not enough for you. You thrive on a data-driven approach, user tests and experimenting with Build-Measure-Learn-cycles to optimize the customer experience.
- It is a huge advantage if you know how to build a complete company-wide design system
- Typography, colour, form and movement, the use of design patterns, best practices and guidelines for Web, Android & iOS are second nature to you and you have deep experience with state-of-the-art UX methods.
THE USUAL STUFF:
- An education in HCI/Computer Science, psychology, human-computer interaction or work experience in a similar field with a strong focus on UCD, UX and digital products
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the application of user experience research methods and the conception of complex, digital solutions and applications
- Experience with common methods (Human Centered Design) and tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD) for the creation of workflows, prototypes and detailed designs
- E- or omnichannel commerce experience is an advantage
- English is required, German and French is an advantage
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Be part of a great team, with super-smart people that are highly motivated and responsible for building the best e-commerce online store in Switzerland.
- Enjoy a culture based on empowerment, performance, collaboration, trust, feedback and solidarity with space for innovation
- Get the newest MacBook (if you prefer Windows that's fine as well), enjoy free coffee & tea, fruits, gym membership (250.-), free food delivery, contribution to mobile subscription and other fringe benefits and work in a modern office environment in the heart of Zurich (Limmatplatz) or Ecublens (VD)
If we've grabbed your attention and would like to help us on our mission to disrupt the market, then let us know. We are looking forward to receiving your application. Disclaimer: if you think this job ad can be improved, this is a reason to apply – and not opposite.