Together we build the future of last mile delivery and grocery shopping. Backed by a major Swiss venture fund, MIACAR successfully launched in the region of Bern and we are now growing our company at high speed. Join us in becoming the category king in Switzerland and help us giving our customers what they really want: More time for the beautiful things in life.
Business Intelligence Manager (f/m/d)
As a Business Intelligence Manager, you will help us ensure that quantitative insights drive the build-up of our state-of-the-art online grocery model.
These will be your tasks:
- You will focus on advancing our data pool and data analytics capabilities
- You will conduct quantitative analyses across our operations, which will significantly contribute to the development of our data-driven operating model
- You will take ownership of and drive development topics on your own and in close collaboration with our product team as well as our partners
We're offering these benefits:
- Be a key player in the most ambitious Swiss online food story
- Highly motivated, dynamic and international team
- Fame and glory for what you will have built
- No bulls**t, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment
You're offering these qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in the business intelligence domain - ideally with a grocery/e-commerce focus
- Alternatively, 2+ years experience in a top strategy consulting firm
- Deep analytical and business intelligence capabilities
- Solid understanding of state-of-the-art data analytics tools
- Passion for building companies with a strong hands-on attitude
- Fluency in German and English
- Advanced experience with Excel - coding skills (Python, R) are a plus
- Master's degree with outstanding academic results
- Passion for grocery/logistics/e-commerce industries
Sounds like you? Submit your application for MIACAR and be a "Hero of the first hour"! We are looking forward to hearing from you.